Anderson School of Natural History

Alternative Title
As Published
Date Created
Location
DOI
Related Materials
Replaces
Replaced By
Keywords
Abstract
Description
The Anderson School of Natural History on Penikese Island
Large building (center left) housed laboratories on the first floor and a dormitory on the second
Burned to the ground in 1891
Embargo Date
Citation
Cruises
Cruise ID
Cruise DOI
Vessel Name
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution 4.0 International